How much will it cost? Your Perth glass fencing quote is dependent on a few factors:
- What’s the size of your fenced area? You may wish to use glass for the entire fencing, just between the pool and the patio, or however else you choose. Using a combination of aluminium and glass fencing is a popular way to lower your cost, and still looks great.
- Frame or no frame? Each has a fantastic range of applications and features.
- Frameless glass fencing consists of floating panels, securely held in place by grounded spigots. It provides a luxury, seamless view, and generally attracts a higher price point.
- Semi frameless glass fencing consists of panels joined by lightweight metal posts. It provides many of the benefits of frameless glass and is more economical.
- The price of the glass panes remains consistent, no matter your choice of fencing.
- Does your glass fence require special components? Frameless glass fencing uses spigots, while semi frameless glass fencing uses fence posts. Your pool fence gate may need panels for latches and hinges, and you may also wish to have handrails added. These additional components will affect your glass fencing quote.