To survive our strong West Australian sun, you need hard wood decking that is robust and reliable. Our best-selling timber options include the popular Australian Jarrah, and Merbau – also known as Kwila. Jarrah timber decking has a renowned durability and strength. Merbau decking is designed specifically for hot climates, and with a high fire-resistance, is perfect for fire-prone areas.
Price, style and lifespan, to start. Choosing wood for your deck comes with a host of practical benefits, including:
• Impeccable natural aesthetic that synergises your space with the surrounding land
• Creates an ambience and a warmth
• Hardwoods offer a natural resistance to the elements
• Always comfortable to walk on – no matter the weather!
• A much more environmentally conscious option than man-made materials
• Ideal for sloping, undulating and uneven blocks, with raised and tiered options
• More cost-effective than composite decking
• Timber is abundant, and easy to shape, cut, stain, and paint